Who should Enroll in our Certificate Programs?
Our certificate programs are designed for:
- Current ministry leaders who are looking to strengthen their own personal leadership competencies as they seek to lead others better.
- Current ministry leaders who are looking to build greater capacity within their organization for greater impact in the region for Christ.
- Leaders who have encountered challenges and need training on how to develop innovative solutions.
- Marketplace leaders who are now leading ministries or nonprofits.
Program Goals & Objectives
Participants in any of our programs will be able to:
- Faith integration.Understand & apply what it means to trust in the Lord despite the circumstances around them.
- Values-based Leadership & Personal Character. Understand and demonstrate how Christ-like values & personal character can strengthen organizations and their leaders through values-based leadership.
- Organizational leadership. Demonstrate and apply the ability to lead areas of responsibility at their organizations so that the strategy achieves the mission.
- People Management. Demonstrate and apply the ability to employ best practices to lead people and teams for greater impact.
- Operational excellence. Demonstrate and apply the ability to utilize professional best practices to advance the Kingdom.
- Innovation & Future thinking. Demonstrate the ability to apply creative solutions to achieve their ministry’s mission.
- Ministry Impact. Demonstrate and apply the ability for Leaders’ areas of responsibility to have ministry impact.
- Biblical integration. Demonstrate, integrate, and apply Biblical principles in personal and organizational decisions.
Our programs are specifically designed to meet the real world demands of organizational leaders. We offer two distinct educational models:
Fully online: These programs are best for the busy leader who can commit to 2 hours online a week of live instruction an 3 hours of course work per week, for 8 weeks.
Learn more about our programs
Whether you are leading an established organization or pioneering a new work in the region, the MENA Leadership Center has a certificate program that can help fill educational gaps within several targeted areas of leadership and organizational development that will help take you to a new level in your own leadership journey.
Tuition, Fees, & Scholarships
Tuition & Fees
The MENA Leadership Center does not want finances to limit participation in the program, therefore leaders in need will have an opportunity to apply for partial scholarships during the application process.